Welcome to DeafpiloboyTV's Blog

Hi, I called myself deafpilotboy because I am one of few youngest deaf boy who got pilot license! My hobby is to do stop motion with LEGO. Sure LEGO can be great hobby for Adult too! Here my Blog about my experience on doing stop motion and my point of view of LEGO. Enjoy!


Thursday, February 27, 2014

#6 Monthly Mini Build LEGO: 40070 Witch

October 4, 2013  #6 Monthly Mini Build LEGO: 40070 Witch from the Local Lego store for Free, Check with your Local Lego Store for next date of Month Mini building event. I used Free Software  Called MorphX to transforming the mini build Witch to the mini-figure Witch at end of video.
MorphX


More information about Norrkross MorphX can be found here link address. http://www.norrkross.com/software/morphx/morphx.php





No comments:

Post a Comment