Welcome to DeafpiloboyTV's Blog

Hi, I called myself deafpilotboy because I am one of few youngest deaf boy who got pilot license! My hobby is to do stop motion with LEGO. Sure LEGO can be great hobby for Adult too! Here my Blog about my experience on doing stop motion and my point of view of LEGO. Enjoy!


Monday, February 24, 2014

#3 Monthly Build LEGO: Crab Mini Model Build!


August 11, 2013  #3 Video Review on the Monthly Build LEGO: Crab Mini Model Build! I Find the solution to speed up the workflow time of stop motion video. Filming the set in backward help me lot to get the mini figure walk into the right place. Place them where you want them to be at first then made them walk backward to their last position in the setting. Pretty cool to think thing in backward, :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment