Welcome to DeafpiloboyTV's Blog

Hi, I called myself deafpilotboy because I am one of few youngest deaf boy who got pilot license! My hobby is to do stop motion with LEGO. Sure LEGO can be great hobby for Adult too! Here my Blog about my experience on doing stop motion and my point of view of LEGO. Enjoy!


Saturday, March 1, 2014

#7 LEGO Building: 4899 Tractor (2009)


October 7, 2013   LEGO Building: 4899 Tractor (2009) , building the on the tractor at begin is very easy and short and rest story of tractor is very long long time to filming lot of frame and move lot of lego around the setting!! And one of my favorite work with lot of action going on in one screen shot.  Idea of my story for this video was inspired by David Lynch's movie "The Straight Story". I recommend you to watch it.



LEGO set I used in this Stopmotion video:

4899 Tractor (2009)

7747 Wind Turbine Transport
Lego Halloween Accessory Set
10219 Creator Maersk Train
10218 Creator Pet Shop
LEGO City Town Garbage Truck 4432
4434 City Town Dump Truck
40078 Creator Hot Dog Stand
7641 City Corner
7936 City Trains Level Crossing
71002 Mini-Figures Series 11
Welder Mini Figure
Grandma Mini Figure
Scarecrow Mini Figure
Constable Mini Figure
Jazz Musician Mini Figure




Also this scene end up as Delete Scene because I got carried away after month of work on it with this tractor animation. I realized that I don't want to keep audience wait too long for my video. So I stop there and think this scene is too cool to be not showed. So it end up as Delete Scene for this Video.  It have 60011 Surfer Rescue in this Delete Video. Also you can see more of 60011 Surfer Rescue stop-motion video Here.




No comments:

Post a Comment