Welcome to DeafpiloboyTV's Blog

Hi, I called myself deafpilotboy because I am one of few youngest deaf boy who got pilot license! My hobby is to do stop motion with LEGO. Sure LEGO can be great hobby for Adult too! Here my Blog about my experience on doing stop motion and my point of view of LEGO. Enjoy!


Tuesday, March 18, 2014

#9 Monthly Mini Build LEGO 40094 Snowplough




Jan 26, 2014  #9 Monthly Mini Build LEGO 40094 Snowplough My first stop motion to have the audio add on it. It was most interest experience for me since I am deaf and have to figure out on how to sync it and find right sound. The way it work for me is I wear the hearing aid to help me hear some of sound, not all of detail. I am pretty good with background noise but not great on decode the sound of word. So I keep video simple no talk, only back ground noise. Nice thing about work on on my Macbook is that they don't need patient to repeat the sound for me many time as I wish to understand the sound until it sound right along with the video. I might be not the best sound editor but at least I don't give up on trying. If Beethoven the famous deaf composer can create music without hear any muisc then we can do pretty much thing than we image!



Also I add cool Behind the Scene on this stop motion about color light control and lock the light angle tip. 

I used the Philips Hue Wireless Lighting as light color control for this scene. Check out video to see how it is done! Very easy to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment