Welcome to DeafpiloboyTV's Blog

Hi, I called myself deafpilotboy because I am one of few youngest deaf boy who got pilot license! My hobby is to do stop motion with LEGO. Sure LEGO can be great hobby for Adult too! Here my Blog about my experience on doing stop motion and my point of view of LEGO. Enjoy!


Sunday, July 13, 2014

RailBricks


I used to have dream to build the scaled model train set as hobby as kid, one thing i don't like the idea of not be able to play with cool detail scaled train and being nagging to not touch it and only watch it. Until I see LEGO as great toy that allow me and my children build as train set and be able play on it without worry too much or overprotection it. And I found RailBricks, the Brick Railroader Resource online with all cool idea. They even have free online magazine, instructions, gallery, blog, forum and more! Check it out! railbricks.com



No comments:

Post a Comment